Optoma TH1060P High Definition 1080P DLP projector by Optoma Technology
Environment-friendly - consumes <1 watt of power in standby mode.Crestron RoomView for projector management and regulate by means of RJ45 connection.HD Native (1920X1080) DLP by means of Texas Instruments with Brilliant Color Technology.Presentation-friendly IR far flung with USB mouse operate and laser pointer.Bright pictures and high distinction ratio - 4500 ANSI lumens and 2500:1 distinction ratio (full on/full off). The Optoma TH1060, a native 1080p excessive definition DLP projector, ships clear vastscreen pictures to make certain that your target market experiences the full affect of your message. Bright sufficient for use in huge convention rooms and classrooms, the Optoma TH1060 embraces a variety of analog and digital connectivity choices to your excessive resolution supplys. With the Crestron Room View straightforward interface, that you may simply monitor, take care of and keep watch over the Optoma TH1060 far flungly by method of RJ45 connectivity.. Read more Optoma TH1060P High Definition 1080P DLP projector
Optoma TH1060P High Definition 1080P DLP projector Spec
The Optoma TH1060, a native 1080p excessive definition DLP projector, ships clear vastscreen pictures to make sure that your audience experiences the full impact of your message. Bright enough for use in huge conference rooms and study rooms, the Optoma TH1060 embodys a wide range of analog and digital connectivity options to your excessive decision supplys. With the Crestron Room View user-friendly interface, that you can simply display, handle and keep watch over the Optoma TH1060 remotely via RJ45 connectivity.
Available from 1 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| Technology Galaxy | | $1,312.46 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store | ||
Price is subject to change without notice.
This Customer Reviews Translater From Lithuania
If You Want To read Full English Reviews
>>>> Please Click here.... <<<<
5.0 Out Of 5 Stars (2 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Optoma TH1060P High Definition 1080P DLP projector (Office Product) I sold this unit to replace my Sharp projector that died after handiest 2 bulbs. The sharp was 2000 lumen 2000:1 distinction and 1024x768 native. This unit being 4500 lumens 2500:1 distinction and 1920x1080 is twice the man the opposite unit was once. Optoma is a true projection company! This unit places my full hd plasma to shame. could not be happier.
Reviews for Optoma TH1060P High Definition 1080P DLP projector (Office Product) Relativly new to the projector world. I have an InFocus X1 (OLD) for the childs to play their Wii on. In a depressing room, it actually works fantastic. I wanted a BRIGHT HD projector to use all over the soccer season. Primary use is in our den with alot of ambient light. No problem for the Optoma. I realize that there are alot of consultants who overview high dollar residence theatre projectors, but I want LUMENS for my high ambient mild scenario. I when compared the few assessments I may in finding on HD projectors with over 4000 lumen and below a finances of $1500. I am projecting onto a budget 135" diag display with a throw distance of 18 toes. It works well with all of the recessed milds in our den on, even higher when they're dimmed. Light from the following room is simply now not a downside. I comprehend that their are most definitely better "home theatre" projectors in the market, but for the funds and excessive ambient mild scenario, this one has proved very priceless in my actual world use.
0 comments:
Post a Comment