Sunday, January 15, 2012

Reviews of Epson Home Cinema 8700 Ub Projector


Epson Home Cinema 8700 Ub Projector by Epson



Contrast Ratio Up To 200,000:1.Silicon Optix HQV Reon-VX Processor.200 W Lamp Lasts Up To 4000 Hours.1920 X 1080 Resolution... Read more Epson Home Cinema 8700 Ub Projector

Epson Home Cinema 8700 Ub Projector Spec

  • Contrast Ratio Up To 200,000:1
  • Silicon Optix HQV Reon-VX Processor
  • 200 W Lamp Lasts Up To 4000 Hours
  • 1920 X 1080 Resolution




  • .

    Available from 1 Store :

    Store Rating Prices
     Electronic Express  
      $2,199.00
    See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store

    Price is subject to change without notice.

    This Customer Reviews Translater From Finland
    If You Want To read Full English Reviews
    >>>> Please Click here.... <<<<


    4.9 Out Of 5 Stars (7 Customer Reviews)  
    Reviews for Epson Home Cinema 8700 Ub Projector (Electronics) This is my first projector I've owned (having been jealous of pals who owned projectors over the years), upgrading from a 61" DLP. I want I would have completed it prior, because the projector prices roughly the identical as the DLP did for a significantly higher viewing experience.

    I have this in a light-controlled basement, ceiling-mounted, projecting onto a 110" Elite Screens "CineWhite" monitor [...
    Reviews for Epson Home Cinema 8700 Ub Projector (Electronics) We had an Optoma HD80 that i thought was nice unless it started having shadowing issues. We made up our minds to move a budget route and exchange it with the Optoma HD20 and I was once disenchanted. The image quality used to be simply now not as sharp as we had been used to so we returned. I read good reviews about the Epson 8700 but was skeptical as a consequence of I had also heard great things about the Optoma HD20.

    However, I used to be stunned at how significantly better the image was. Images in the background were so so much sharper than both of the Optoma projectors. Right out of the field the image was nice with out the need to tweak it very so much. It also runs noticeably quieter than the Optomas. One nice feature is it has an automated shutoff if there's no input. We have youngsters and every now and then they are careless about turning the whole thing off and those lamps go fast in case you depart it on all night!

    It is rather a lot higher then the Optomas which was oncen't an issue for us however can be you almost definitely have restricted house. Really the most effective bad so far. So, if you are on the lookout for a movie show quality image, you then truly wish to avoid the temptation of the below $2,000 projector and imagine the 8700.
    Reviews for Epson Home Cinema 8700 Ub Projector (Electronics) Early this 12 months the previous Mitsubishi was displaying its age and a model new bulb (and then every other new bulb) did not lend a hand. Researched the Epson 8700 and a couple of differents for a month or so, then pulled the trigger and acquired the Epson, a $100 rebate and a second bulb - eager about $1999, delivered. Great guarantee too.

    I was and nonetheless am amazed with the help of this machine! Easy to arrange in my already constructed residence theater - I simply put it on the shelf right the place the previous Mitsubuishi was once at thirteen toes out, dialed it in as to zoom and focal point on my 110" monitor, plugged in the sound and away we went. The difference in brightness and sharpness was huge. Absolutely introduced tears to my eyes. Of route, the tweaking is a never-ending (and lots fun) part of buying a model new toy, so sure, the Epson will get the knobs became a bit of on occasion.

    I have a 6-month-old Panasonic Blu-ray participant feeding HDMI-1 and a venerable Toshiba HD-DVD player feeding the opposite source. Call me ordinary, but I like the absolute best manner the Toshiba plays dvd's higher than the job the Panasonic Blu-ray does with them. The picture just seems...finer, in some way. As a apartment dweller, my Sony sound device could be very small and normal so as not to startle the neighbors, nevertheless it works positive for me. Although my theater is completely gentle-tight with black/dark red walls/floor/ceiling, I favor the "Living Room" brightness setting which is about the entire brightness you'll need on a 110" very light grey display. I'm no expert as to all of the other arcane atmospheres and sizes you read about in these overviews - all I recognize is the picture is fantastic on just about anything you feed it from a Blu-ray, and lots of dvd's. Most recently watched: "Viva Las Vegas" and "Gamera three - Revenge of Iris." Yes, I love old motion pictures. Both a 1960s color&scope musical and a Japanese monster movie from the ninetys seemed nice with handiest a minor sharpness tweak on the "Gamera." I like less fairly than extra grain on most films. Call me an infidel, however that is what I like.

    If I have any complaint concerning the Epson, it's the identical one I had about the outdated Mitsubishi - it's necessary to point the remote at the projector JUST so...or it won't remove darkness from. What's up with that, anyway?

    Bottom line: a really perfect projector. It does a wonderful job in all recognizes and I couldn't be happier with it.

    By Mary Perkins with No comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives