Thursday, January 19, 2012

Compare Mitsubishi HC4000 300-Inch 1080p Front Projector (Black)


Mitsubishi HC4000 300-Inch 1080p Front Projector (Black) by Mitsubishi



Native 1080p, HDMI connectivity, Manual Focus & Zoom Lens (Zoom Ratio 1.5:1).Estimated Lamp Life Rating: 5000 hours (low mode)Usage, Replacement Lamp: VLT-HC3800LP (1-Year or 500-Hours lamp warranty),2-Years Limited Parts and Labor Warranty.Contrast Ratio: 4,000:1 (on/off), Color Wheel: 6-segment (RGBRGB), Brightness/Lumens: 1300 ANSI Lumens, Decibels: 31dBA (standard mode). Finely unique images, true to existence coloration, more advantageous brightness and contrast, and affordability. HC4000 dwelling theater projectors have it all. These HD projectors carry movies, television applications and games to life for implausible home entertainment. Advanced Technology and Features DLP DarkChip3 be sure thats proper replica and high quality element. New 1.5x short-throw zoom lens strengthens image depth and deep blacks. DDP3021 Full 10-bit panel driver built in for clean expression of dark gradations. Blu-ray 24P direct output suitable in a position to output twice the velocity of cinema movie. Up to 5000 hours of lamp lifestyles in low mode. Anamorphic lens compatibility to supply lens appropriate to media being performed.. Read more Mitsubishi HC4000 300-Inch 1080p Front Projector (Black)

Mitsubishi HC4000 300-Inch 1080p Front Projector (Black) Spec

  • Native 1080p, HDMI connectivity, Manual Focus & Zoom Lens (Zoom Ratio 1.5:1)
  • Estimated Lamp Life Rating: 5000 hours (low mode)Usage, Replacement Lamp: VLT-HC3800LP (1-Year or 500-Hours lamp warranty),2-Years Limited Parts and Labor Warranty
  • Contrast Ratio: 4,000:1 (on/off), Color Wheel: 6-segment (RGBRGB), Brightness/Lumens: 1300 ANSI Lumens, Decibels: 31dBA (standard mode)




  • Finely specific images, proper to existence coloration, better brightness and contrast, and affordability. HC4000 residence theater projectors have all of it. These HD projectors convey motion images, television programs and video games to existence for implausible dwelling leisure. Advanced Technology and Features DLP DarkChip3 make certains authentic reproduction and fine detail. New 1.5x short-throw zoom lens strengthens image depth and deep blacks. DDP3021 Full 10-bit panel driver inbuilt for clean expression of darkish gradations. Blu-ray 24P direct output suitable capable of output twice the speed of cinema film. Up to 5000 hours of lamp life in low mode. Anamorphic lens compatibility to provide lens acceptable to media being played.

    Available from 1 Store :

    Store Rating Prices
       
      $1,089.00
    See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store

    Price is subject to change without notice.

    This Customer Reviews Translater From Croatia
    If You Want To read Full English Reviews
    >>>> Please Click here.... <<<<


    4.7 Out Of 5 Stars (14 Customer Reviews)  
    Reviews for Mitsubishi HC4000 three00-Inch 1080p Front Projector (Black) (Electronics) -I Upgraded from 720p ,HC4000 has extremely now noticeable greater resolution- did test a few other 1080p projectors in $900 -$1500 price range all paled in comparison to PQ of HC4000---Has Pretty straight forward menu, straightforward set up ,light weight -black unit colour was once the most important feature for me to mix with black ceiling, there's small quantity of solarshine leakage from high of unit which would replicate on flooring if turned for ceiling install but now not a huge care for bigger monitor ,I am the utilization of 110" replicateive . Fan noise is audible in silent film scene if close to unit however otherwise the price of a bulb remaininging for four000 -5000 hours and a breath taking picture is price any minor flaw.
    Reviews for Mitsubishi HC4000 300-Inch 1080p Front Projector (Black) (Electronics) Mitsubishi Hc4000 Hc4000 - Dlp Projector - Desktop - 1300 Ansi Lumen - 1920 X 1080 - sixteen:9
    A nice projector or slightly has a potential to be one.
    First the excellent: very sharp picture, excellent black levels because of DLP dark chip 3.
    Bright sufficient for big monitor 120" even with gentles ON. Audible noise ideal in low lamp mode. Easy to put in because of lengthy zoom vary and keystone correction. My projector is hooked up to 7 1/2 ft ceiling and from sixteen toes generates perfectly rectangular image on 120" screen.
    Now the bad: this projector has problem with picture uniformity which makes the image darker on one side. Also there's a significant light leakage from the vents and across the lens.
    And the ugly: My projector suffers from lens inside light leakage which creates an halo or a hoop of sunshine about 3 feet out of doors the monitor. This may also be seen on the wall when the scene turns dark and you are in a dismal room. This downside is very distracting since the ring appears and disappears because the scene adjustments.
    And a word of recommendation to everybody: Be positive to examine the SELLER RETURN POLICY (including exceptions!) earlier than you waste your hard-earned money. I failed to do it and for now I am caught with an excellent however faulty projector ready for Amazon to bail me out because the SELLER refused any assistance even supposing the manufacturer (who equipped nice technical support) issued an change case quantity. Note, Amazon is NOT the vendor.
    Reviews for Mitsubishi HC4000 three00-Inch 1080p Front Projector (Black) (Electronics) I obtained my Mitsubishi HC4000 last week from Amazon and after watching Monday Night Football with some of my co-workers final night, I really feel like I must put up a little overview. Like most of the people, I did do some Internet research to find out if shopping for a projector was a excellent suggestion for me. Initially, I was once planning on shopping for a beautiful large LCD or plasma TV around 55" to 60" reveal dimension. Then, I started day-dreaming about what it will be prefer to have a HUGE screen to watch films,sports, and play video sports on. I did a quick Google seek for "projector overviews" and located 2 excellent website onlines (projectorreviews.com and projectorcentral.com) that had plenty of good information about projectors. I fast found out that projector value and expertise had more advantageous considerably over the last 5 to 10 yrs. I speedy narrowed down my alternatives to 2 projectors in the cost range I was once prepared to spend ($1K to 1.5K), the Epson 8350 and the Mitsubishi HC4000 based off the evaluates from the 2 website onlines I listed above. Both sites commented that the Mits HC4000 had the best picture high quality for the cost, even if the Epson used to be close. The greatest advantage the Epson has is lens shift, which, lets in for rather more flexible positionment of the projector. I failed to wish to mount my projector in a corner or some other peculiar location in my room so, I felt that picture quality and sharpness were the most important issues in my decision to go with the Mits HC4000. Right out of the field, I attached the projector to my media participant by way of HDMI and put on a 1080p MKV movie file and shined it up on the wall and WOW! The sharpness and coloration have been indeed as spectacular because the overview web pages had talked about. I additionally used the advice from a piece of writing on projectorcentral to color my wall with a particular can of white paint made through Sherwin Williams to get a DIY display for filth cheap and it does seem nice.

    By Mary Perkins with No comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives