ViewSonic PLED-W500 80-Inch 720p Front Projector (Black) by ViewSonic
Ultra Portable LED Projector, WXGA 1280x800 / 720p Resolution, 500 ANSI Lumens, three500:1 Contrast.Internal memory 1GB for file storage, PC-Less Presentation for MS Office, PDF, video, picture, USB Display, Ultra portable < 3 lbs.Compact dimension 8.4"x1.6"x6.4" (WHD), Integrated speakers 2 watts, Throw ratio 1.4:1, Support HD 1080p/i & 720p.120Hz / threeD-Ready Powered by way of DLP, Auto vertical keystone correction +/- 40°, Apple Mac appropriate, Remote keep watch over with batteries.LED Light Source over 20,000 hours, Low energy consumption < 120 watts, Multiple enters: HDMI, VGA, SD, USB, composite, S-video, audio. ViewSonic's PLED-W500 is an extremely moveable LED projector ideal for industry travelers. It delivers extremely sharp, brilliant images with WXGA 1280x800 native resolution, 500 ANSI lumens and 120% NTSC coloration scale, making it good for HD 720p and vastscreen. With LED gentle supply know-how, the PLED-W500 can closing over 20,000 hours of lamp existence whereas operating at low power consumption.. Read more ViewSonic PLED-W500 80-Inch 720p Front Projector (Black)
ViewSonic PLED-W500 80-Inch 720p Front Projector (Black) Spec
ViewSonic's PLED-W500 is an extremely transportable LED projector best for industry vacationers. It ships extremely sharp, brilliant photography with WXGA 1280x800 native resolution, 500 ANSI lumens and 120% NTSC colour scale, making it excellent for HD 720p and broadscreen. With LED gentle source technology, the PLED-W500 can final over 20,000 hours of lamp existence while running at low power consumption. It additionally packs with features like HDMI, 1GB file storage, multiple PC and video inputs, compact design of 3 kilos, SD & USB for PC-less presentation, USB show, 120Hz/3D-ready, auto vertical keystone correction and built-in speakers. The PLED-W500 extremely transportable WXGA LED projector ships the most effective performance and value for on-the-road presenters and trade travelers.
Available from 1 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| | | $649.00 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store | ||
Price is subject to change without notice.
This Customer Reviews Translater From Germany
If You Want To read Full English Reviews
>>>> Please Click here.... <<<<
4.5 Out Of 5 Stars (2 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for ViewSonic PLED-W500 80-Inch 720p Front Projector (Black) (Office Product) After assessmenting the three clone LED projectors and reading evaluates on most ventureor forums, I used to be debating between the ACE K330, Optoma Ml500 or Pled w500 but I made up our thoughtss to make the leap with ViewSonic Pled w500. I am not a tech savvy however I've owned three projectors (2 are LED) up to now. So far, I am very impressed by its performance, fan noise in eco mode is neglectable, no start-up center of attention issue like most LED missionors I own sooner than. Start-up focal point is in reality my pet-peeve and this little computing device truly blows differents away in that department. The colour is saturated, after some twists in the environment, it can be the closest undertakingor to my 50 Panasonic TV in time period of coloration saturation. For a 500 lumen, it can be rather a lot vivider and has higher contrast than my earlier 2700 lumen pjd5123 missionor. I tested it out right after it arrived around three pm in a relatively dim room with windows opened and to my shock, the picture continues to be very bright a watchable at eighty inches. I even haven't tried out the threeD mode but so now not certain if it's bright sufficient to mission 3D image.
The best downside I have with this challengeor is its HDMI connection, when I hooked it as much as a media player, Argosy h355t, I obtained the "Out of Display range" message. I even have to use both the RGB connection or different connections to vary its decision to anything else instead of 720@60hz to get it to work with HDMI. Once I acquired it to work on HDMI, I can change again to 720@60hz. That simplest occurs after I tried to select "HDMI" source. When I grew to become it off, I must repeat the method, I've tried three different HDMI cables without a luck. I never had this drawback with different undertakingors or TV when hooked up to the Argosy player at 720 resolution. Anyone who is tech savvy would like to level me to the very best route, I'd in point of fact get pleasure from it. I am on grasp with a Viewsonic tech reinforce presently, hope it can be only a few minor setting and no longer a inaccurate unit. Updated: their tech make stronger is worse than Dell..err...
Reviews for ViewSonic PLED-W500 eighty-Inch 720p Front Projector (Black) (Office Product) I've had this challengeor for simply about one month - used essentially for film/HD (cable) viewing, and a few gaming. Overall, the picture quality has surpassed my expectations, and the 3D compatibility by the use of DLP-Link is a Big Plus.
Pros:
- LONG LED lifestyles (rated for minimum 20K hrs)
- Very just proper distinction
- Bright Picture at eighty two inches
- Excellent shade Saturation
- 120% NTSC coloration Gamut
- No Rainbow Effect (Typical with DLP ventureors that use a color-wheel)
- threeD at 1280x720, 120Hz via the Viewsonic VP3D1 processor
- Automatic Keystone Correction
- Very portable
Cons:
- No Optical zoom (not an incredible deal for my set-up)
- Default video settings need tweaking for premiere movie watching
Movie Performance:
Movies have an extraordinarily cinematic appear to them (thanks to the DLP technology). Whether the source is Blu-ray or Cable HDTV, the shades are smartly saturated and good. The picture is bright enough in well controlled lights. The image is watchable in a dimly lit room, but for perfect outcomes - all gentles should be off.
0 comments:
Post a Comment