Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Buy Optoma 3D-XL Converter Box for 3D Video and Gaming


Optoma 3D-XL Converter Box for 3D Video and Gaming by OPTOMA TECHNOLOGY



Compatible with DLP projectors.Compatible with HDMI 1.4a.Switchable between 2D and 3D.Support a couple of 3D enters.Dual 3D-XL initiatives 3D 1080p (only passive 3D glasses needed)... Read more Optoma 3D-XL Converter Box for 3D Video and Gaming

Optoma 3D-XL Converter Box for 3D Video and Gaming Spec

  • Compatible with DLP projectors
  • Compatible with HDMI 1.4a
  • Switchable between 2D and 3D
  • Support a couple of 3D enters
  • Dual 3D-XL initiatives 3D 1080p (only passive 3D glasses needed)




  • The Optoma 3D-XL lets you immerse your self in sporting experiences, online games and films like by no means earlier than. The 3D-XL unencumbers the 3rd dimension and raise depth to your viewing and gaming expertise so you'll really feel more involved within the on-screen motion.

    Available from 1 Store :

    Store Rating Prices
     Beach Audio  
      See in Cart
    See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store

    Price is subject to change without notice.

    This Customer Reviews Translater From Croatia
    If You Want To read Full English Reviews
    >>>> Please Click here.... <<<<


    four.0 Out Of 5 Stars (42 Customer Reviews)  
    Reviews for Optoma 3D-XL Converter Box for threeD Video and Gaming (Personal Computers) Just spent some time with the 3d-xl and it is a blast! I really have the threed-xl running with the Optoma HD66, a Ps3, and a 100" Favi projector monitor. The hardest a section of putting in for me used to be attempting to determine how to turn the 3D mode on within the PS3 choices (display---auto mode---3d on). After that, I began off observing some trailers for Motorstorm Apocalypse and Uncharted 3. All I can say is...Amazing! The 3D is crisp and clear with no need for any adjustments in the brightness of the projector.

    If you have an interest in 3d in any respect and want to do it on a finances, I would go along with the threed-xl and set-up I listed above to get the very best possible worth. After playing threed video recreations on a 100" monitor, there is no fliping back to the standard means.
    Reviews for Optoma 3D-XL Converter Box for threeD Video and Gaming (Personal Computers) I got the product March 3, 2011, priced at $499. The field indicated it must have integrated the model new "201" version glasses; there have been none. The seal on the box seemed authentic. The packaging looked European. I contacted Optoma and gave information and found that the "201" version glasses had been canceled. Optoma promised a pair of "101" glasses, for which I watch for. Happily, I had already taken receipt of a pair of glasses and a threeD movie. The image is awe-inspiring. With the Optoma HD66, we light up a white wall approximately 14 feet across and 8 toes high. If you get about eight toes far from the screen, you get within, topic now simplest to the view of the glasses.
    Seeing that the swap to permit two 3D-XLs feeding left and right to two 1080p projectors (supposedly also to allow passive glasses) used to be completely taped over, I inquired of Optoma. Paraphrasing, 'What I acquired is incapable of that characteristic, however a future firmware upgrade is that you could imagine.'
    It looks as if I paid more than "suggested retail," however I was once rabid to have this factor by the point it become on hand to me.

    It is now May 5, Cinco De Mayo, and I nonetheless have not got the glasses promised me by Optoma's technical help.
    I've to this point sold 5 sets of glasses, but I certain could use a sixth.
    Reviews for Optoma 3D-XL Converter Box for 3D Video and Gaming (Personal Computers) First of all, let me say that I even have one of the vitalse in my possession (review sample from Optoma) and I'm happy to assert it is real and it does the entire lot it declares to do. It settle fors a new 3D-capable supply such as a Blu-ray 3D player or 3D cable or satellite set-top field and converts it to a frame sequential 720p/120 Hz output that's compatible with the threeD-ready projectors presently in the marketplace, from Optoma and other producers. We matched this up with the Optoma HD66 threeD DLP Projector, Optoma's BG-ZD101 DLP Link 3D Glasses and a Panasonic SC-BTT350 5.1 Channel Blu-Ray 3D house theater system. For a total device price of about $1500, we are in a position to now watch Blu-ray 3D motion pictures in 3D on a 92-inch reveal with full 5.1-channel encompass. Impressive to assert the least!

    The box is lovely easy to set up: plug your 3D source(s) into the again, choose the 720p output mode on the toggle swap, join the unit's HDMI output to the HDMI input of a suitable threeD projector and activate the projector's threeD mode. Now put on and energy up your glasses. That's it. There's no far flung regulate, best a energy howeverton, a source make a choiceion button and an SBS (Side by means of Side) button to pressure the unit into converting a facet via side 3D input signal to the 720p body sequential output required through threeD projectors.

    We tested both 2D and 3D content material on the field, together with five totally different Blu-ray 3D Discs: "Avatar," "Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole," "Step Up threeD," "Alice in Wonderland" and "Coraline." The 2D content material looked well designated with decent black stages and coloration saturation. The 3D content material was all rendered by means of the projector cleanly in 3D, producing a high-quality threeD effect with the DLP Link glasses. Scenes this kind ofs the cryo wake-up sequence near the beginning of "Avatar" had superb depth of field, and on the outlet sequence of "Coraline," a 2 foot long wood needle just about poked me in the eye.

    About the one idiosyncrasy I now noticed was once that sometimes changeing films caused the projector's left eye/right eye sign to go out of sync, collapsing the 3D impact. But a quick go again and forth to the projector's set-up menu, environment threeD Invert to "On" solved this drawback. Once synchronized, the glasses stayed locked for the remainder of the viewing session.

    As for pricing/availability, our Optoma contacts tell us that the unit will be worthd at $399.99 as initially introduced, with one pair of glasses included.

    By Mary Perkins with No comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives