Monday, January 16, 2012

Buy Acer® H5360 3D-DLP Projector


Acer® H5360 3D-DLP Projector by Acer



Accessories include faraway regulate lens cap, carrying case, AC energy twine, CD-ROM user's guide, quick-start card and safety card..It has 1920 x 1080 most decision (16:9 facet ratio).Transforms front room into a home theater via native 16:9 HD-ready projection, HDMI connectivity and sensible colour replica.Certified for prime 3D solutions: nVidia 3D Vision and DLP 3D.Immersive 3D visibles for games, films and pictures beamed from the Acer 3D-ready projector. The Acer® H5360 3D-DLP Home Theater Projector show offs extremely particular text and images with a 2500 ANSI Lumens brightness, 3200:1 distinction ratio, and native 720p (1280 x 720) decision. Color efficiency is improved on any surface, even colored walls, thanks to Acer® Color-Boost II+ technology. In addition, ColorSafe assists to prevent shade decay resulting from extended use of the projector, while Acer® EcoProjection know-how cut backs standby energy consumption by using as so much as 50%.. Read more Acer® H5360 3D-DLP Projector

Acer® H5360 3D-DLP Projector Spec

  • Accessories embrace far flung keep an eye fixed on lens cap, carrying case, AC energy twine, CD-ROM user's information, quick-start card and safety card.
  • It has 1920 x 1080 maximum resolution (16:9 side ratio)
  • Transforms front room into a house theater by method of native 16:9 HD-ready projection, HDMI connectivity and brilliant colour reproduction
  • Certified for best 3D resolutions: nVidia 3D Vision and DLP 3D
  • Immersive 3D visuals for video recreations, movies and photographs beamed from the Acer 3D-ready projector




  • The Acer® H5360 3D-DLP Home Theater Projector showcases highly distinctive textual content and images with a 2500 ANSI Lumens brightness, 3200:1 contrast ratio, and native 720p (1280 x 720) resolution. Color performance is more advantageous on any surface, even colored walls, thanks to Acer® Color-Boost II+ technology. In addition, ColorSafe helps to stop shade decay as a end result of prolonged use of the projector, while Acer® EcoProjection expertise reduces standby power consumption by using as so much as 50%.

    Available from 1 Store :

    Store Rating Prices
       
      $516.98
    See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store

    Price is subject to change without notice.

    This Customer Reviews Translater From Czech
    If You Want To read Full English Reviews
    >>>> Please Click here.... <<<<


    four.5 Out Of 5 Stars (31 Customer Reviews)  
    Reviews for Acer® H5360 3D-DLP Projector (Office Product) Ok, after I bought this 720p/1080i projector, I had fully researched the thing to make positive it may output Blu ray 3D and video gaming in 3D on a big 120" reveal. It was once a profitable funding. This projector, coupled with the Nvidia emitter/glasses, pc with a blu ray player and the right graphics card (check Nvidia netsite) and the appropriate software- Arcsoft's Totalmedia, I now have close to cinema sized 3D experiences at home- it does sound like quite a bit, however ultimately I spent much less then 1/2 then I would have had I purchased the Panasonic, Sony or Samsung 3d tvs which may be 1/2 the scale of my monitor.
    Reviews for Acer® H5360 3D-DLP Projector (Office Product) Are there better projectors out there for 2D content?

    Sure, for four-10x the associated fee.

    Are there higher projectors in the market for 3D?

    Possibly, but nothing I comprehend of beneath 5k+ and even those have extra ghosting concerns than the acer.

    So it all comes all the way down to the Acer being an ideal price for the money.

    ---
    Things I Love:

    1. Image quality is high no longerch for 720p
    2. Colors are excellent
    3. It could be very vivid even in eco mode (almost too brilliant for dark room)
    4. The high brightness lend a hands 3d because glasses cut down some light.
    5. It is quiet in eco mode

    I want it had:

    1. Faster colorwheel. I do see the DLP rainbow in each darkish scene, and ceaselessly even in vibranter scenes.

    2. Bigger zoom lens. I can BARELY get it to fill my 106" screen at 12'

    3. Lens shift. I even have a rear wall shelf mount @75" from the floor. I must set the acer the other approach up on the shelf to make it fill the reveal. Also, I hate the use of digital keystone as a outcome of it reduces the picture quality, especially small textual content, and with out I cannot get appropriate geometry. The top of my image overlaps a bit of on left and proper aspects and base lines up neatly.

    4. higher far flung keep an eye fixed on. It is very small and unresponsive. I truly have to hold arm up high and point right at proj to get it to work.

    Please now note, the features on my wishlist would simply make this projector cost over twice as so much. While those features would be so much liked, which you can't fault the acer on the worth they are selling for.
    Reviews for Acer® H5360 3D-DLP Projector (Office Product) I bought a PC last 12 months with the nVidia 3d gadget, it got here with a Samsung 22" observe and it seems to be completely implausible.
    I straight away idea "I desire a bigger show" so I went to nVidia's page to view appropriate shows. The Optoma HD66 was once and nonetheless is listed as being suitable ans improveed. So I bought one...well wager what? it's neither suitable or at the moment strengthened.
    If you search the nvidia web page you're going to find that in case your HD66 used to be built before August of 2010 (that's proper, August of 2010!) it WILL NOT WORK.
    I then known as Optoma tech give a lift to and was advised by means of the telephone tech that in order for it to work, it needed to be sent again to the manufacturing unit for modification and that I would be answerable for the transport.... I advised the fellow that that used to be outrageous and I would simply return it and get one thing that in truth did work as marketed. In case your wondering, I purchased the Acer H5360 .. I must have bought it the first time round, now not most effective does the 3D work flawlessly, it has way more features than the HD66 like "auto keystone, auto orientation, colored wall compensation" to call a couple of. If your searching for a 3D projector that in point of fact ships, that you may wait two months(the tech enhance man told me it might take that lengthy to get the new ones on the shelves)till the compatible HD66's hit the roads (and hope they work)or you can get the Acer H5360.

    By Mary Perkins with No comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives