Optoma HD33, 1080p, 3D Projector by OPTOMA TECHNOLOGY
Features Texas Instruments 1080p DLP chipset.Bright at 1800 ANSI lumens and distinction ratio of 4000:1.Up to 300-inch screen dimension for giant team viewing.3D-capable for Blu-ray and gaming consoles.PureMotion image processing be certains clean, judder-free images... Read more Optoma HD33, 1080p, 3D Projector
Optoma HD33, 1080p, 3D Projector Spec
The Optoma HD33 High Definition 1080p 3D DLP Projector combines must-have features that enable customers to venture images of up to 300 inches without investing in a more-expensive, smaller-screened tv. The Optoma HD33 High Definition 1080p 3D DLP Projector is vibrant at 1800 ANSI lumens and delivers clear photography with a contrast ratio of 4000:1.
Available from 1 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| | | See in Cart |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store | ||
Price is subject to change without notice.
This Customer Reviews Translater From Netherlands
If You Want To read Full English Reviews
>>>> Please Click here.... <<<<
4.5 Out Of 5 Stars (28 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Optoma HD33, 1080p, 3D Projector (Electronics) I have been ready for a brand new projector considering last Fall when the selections were very limited. After studying all the overviews on this one I at final took the plunge and it is superior. Has that good DLP "pop" and since it's single chip there are no convergence considerations inherent with three chip LCD. Was going to look ahead to the Epson 3010, but that won't have Frame Interpolation which is a necessity in my e-book. 3D games are wonderful. Hook up an HTPC and you've acquired the entire lot you want.
UPDATE: I had the opportunity to do a facet by using facet comparability with the Epson 3010, which is that this projector's direct competitor. Here are the outcomes:
Sharpness: The Optoma is advanced. Not handiest is it sharper, but to get the Epson even shut it's a must to raise the sharpness regulates which consequences in an extraordinarily noisy and grainy image.
Color: Colors on the Optoma had been more vivid. The Epson appeared uninteresting regardless of which atmospheres had been used.
Uniformity: The Optoma confirmed very good sharpness when exhibiting the in-built test pattern. DLP always excels at this.
Reviews for Optoma HD33, 1080p, 3D Projector (Electronics) I upgraded to this projector from my HD20 and had an opportunity to compare them on my 150" 1.1 achieve monitor.
Out of the field the black levels seemed relatively better than the HD20 but no longer sufficient to name it an improvement IMO. However, the contrast difference to me is a large growth. The image looks so much brighter and the higher end of the grey-scale has far more punch to it. I first A/B'd How To Train Your Dragon in 2D and it used to be instantly glaring that the HD33 outperformed it on distinction and total coloration saturation. Much extra WOW and POP to the picture.
The HD33 was a bit of quieter than the HD20 in each modes as smartly. Standing six feet from them whereas they have been at idle, I might certainly tell which one was making more noise... that being the HD20, with the HD33 only emitting a faint whir from its fan. In 3D mode the HD33's fan kicks up a little bit but now nothing too unhealthy... the HD33 sounded only as loud in 3D mode as the HD20 in eco-mode for comparability.
I am no longer very delicate to the rainbow-effect however I know a quantity of motion pictures which I may go to a number of scenes or the finish-credits and make it happen to my eyes. With the HD33, I could now not produce the RBE via those examples as I had completed with the HD20.
Reviews for Optoma HD33, 1080p, 3D Projector (Electronics) Just obtained my HD33 Saturday Sept. third. I was now not certain how excellent the threeD would seem to be, now I cant consider how good this projector is. 2D images are very good, it reminds me the Sony I even have and can proceed to use it for normal films, VPL-AW10, got this one again in 2007 it has 1024 hrs on the lamp, and it's nonetheless having a seem to be Very Good, I should alternate the lamp when reaches perhaps 2000 hrs.
Back to the HD33, that is my second 3D pj, got final dec.2010 the LG BX327, but never preferred, bad picture contrast ratio, bad second, terrible 3d and 4:3 native, just dangerous. I assume it will be going to the trash the subsequent day.
The HD33 is superb! The 3D quality is impressive. I tested it in a few motion images I really have and they came out excellent.
The unit is stable, and significantly higher than from the photography I've considered.
I used to be supposeing to get the Sony 3D projector or the Panasonic variation, however I am happy that I chose this one.
It will work just positive with the DLP Link glasses, I favor this one over the RF glasses. I've tried these in the past, just couldn't undergo the flickering, you wont see flickering on the DLP link ones.
When gazing motion images keep in mind that to turn the PureMotion off, it will provide a extra natural seem to be to the film. The PureMotion was meant for sports, races, in any other case your film will appear "speedy", the " cleaning soap opera effect ."
About brightness, in threeD mode pictures are perfect, didn't suppose it used to be dim at all. You are in a position to regulate the brightness stage as you love it, without dwelling the film!
Well, I am more than pleased with Optoma HD33, and would recommend to somebody bearing in mind a threeD Home Theater Projector.
I shall be getting an Extended Service Warranty, three or 4 12 monthss can be affordable, simply in case.
0 comments:
Post a Comment