Optoma EP910 SXGA Plus Projector by OPTOMA TECHNOLOGY
Native SXGA plus (1400x1050) and maximum UXGA (1600x1200) and 1080p (1920x1080) Resolution.Superior 3000:1 Contrast Ratio.10.00 Lbs (WxLxH) 4.50" x sixteen.80" x 10.30".True 10 bit per channel colour element replica that delivers subtle colour element.Super-bright at 3500 lumens for miraculous pictures in quite a few atmospheres. With the easiest decision picture high quality and native 16:9 HD video make stronger, the Optoma EP910 high-performance digital projector is designed to easy integrate into any company atmosphere. The EP910 features Texas Instruments' DarkChip3 DLP chipset to deliver vivid digital photography with 10-bit per channel color, providing full color saturation, a 3000:1 contrast ratio for delicate shade small print, and a 1400 x 1050-pixel resolution--the best possible resolution available in corporate projectors.. Read more Optoma EP910 SXGA Plus Projector
Optoma EP910 SXGA Plus Projector Spec
Optoma EP910 SXGA Plus Projector. The Optoma E910 high-performance digital projector perfectly integrates into any skilled set up. With the best possible resolution picture quality conceivable and native 16:9 high-definition video beef up, the EP910 ships vibrant, wealthy digital images with full shade saturation. Designed for the most anxious high-impact multimedia presentations, the EP910 is unmatched in perform and efficiency. Designed to simply integrate into any company surroundings, the EP910 options SXGA plus decision, network administration performality and the DarkChip3 DLP chipset from Texas Instruments for wonderful and vivid image high quality.
See More available at external websites.
Price is subject to change without notice.
This Customer Reviews Translater From France
If You Want To read Full English Reviews
>>>> Please Click here.... <<<<
four.7 Out Of 5 Stars (3 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Optoma EP910 SXGA Plus Projector (Office Product) For being a professionaljector with a single-chip DLP professionalcessor, I would rate this professionalduct as 5 superstars in any medium-large convention room.
As a Network Admin, I've viewed and configured many professionaljectors during the 12 monthss, and this one has been on of the good to setup and configure. The choices menu is very easy to navigate and has a lot of features to excellent your picture. The image could be very bright, and all small print and shades come very on the topic of there originals. I've labored with other Optoma projectors (specifically there shuttle line) and I've by no means gotten with reference to matching the colours of any presentation in addition to I have been in a position to with this projector.
In the Architecture field, we're constantly pushing out renderings and drawings that we current to the firm for evaluation and to prospective clients for evaluation as smartly, and now we have been very happy with this professionalduct. It set up very easily into our convention room the usage of Chief products to attach it to a ceiling tile and installation used to be an ease.
This product is related to high-end professionaljectors that price twice as so much. I would recommend this projector somebody who is searching for bright photos and amazing coloration definition. I tested the colors with 3DMark picture baseline software and the picture was completely STUNNING! Perfect for looking at motion pictures or gaming on as smartly, if that is your intent.
Reviews for Optoma EP910 SXGA Plus Projector (Office Product) I bought this professionaljector to be used for small business shows. I was very impressed with the decision and shinyness. I not too lengthy ago loaned it for a movie existingation at a small (120) seat theatre where the brilliantness and high quality (projected to a 12' screen) used to be judged through all to be very good.
Reviews for Optoma EP910 SXGA Plus Projector (Office Product) Good features, Easy to use, vivid sufficient for a good picture from 20 feet away.
One downside only: If the DVI cable is too long, or now not connected firmly then a GOOD professionaljector will have display issues or show no video in any respect. BUT the EP910 just locks up, and stops responding to ANY of the buttons (including the facility switch!) Even totally taking out the facility wire, ready an hour, and reconnecting the power twine, did now not "unlock" the Projector. Tech make stronger used to be clueless to solve this drawback and steered returning the professionalduct to AMAZON, and get a model new one. So I did. But the brand new one behaved exactly the same.
0 comments:
Post a Comment