Optoma PK201 Pico Pocket Projector by Optoma Technology
Project massive largescreen pictures of up to 66 inches diagonal.MicroSD card slot lets in for reminiscence enlargement as much as sixteen GB.LED mild source closings over 20,000 hours whereas producing superb shade.Female USB adapter - undertaking images and videos from USB flash drives, Component video for higher quality video and gaming.Full assortment of I/O ports, together with USB, VGA, HDMI and video, allow for straightforward connection to most analog or digital instruments... Read more Optoma PK201 Pico Pocket Projector
List Price : $299.99
Best Price Now! : $249.99
Optoma PK201 Pico Pocket Projector Spec
Optoma's PK201 Pico pocket projector takes on-the-go projection to the following stage. Ideal for mobile industry presentations or sharing leisure with friends, the palm-sized PK201 operates powerfully with 20 ANSI lumens and 16:9 WVGA widescreen decision. The mini HDMI port gives carefree connectivity to your favourite instrument.
Available from 1 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| | | $249.99 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store | ||
This Customer Reviews Translater From Italy
If You Want To read Full English Reviews
>>>> Please Click here.... <<<<
three.7 Out Of 5 Stars (52 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Optoma PK201 Pico Pocket Projector (Office Product) I'm in the tech box and I've been waiting for the pico ventureors to return down in price. I just by no implys expected considered one of this quality and feature set to sell for beneath $300.00. I've bathroom toiletked at the 3M ones and one of the crucial differents but none come on the topic of this 20 lumens switch blade of a Pico undertakingor. I bought mine about three weeks in the past and I've been the use of it continuously. Everyone who see's it's like "I'm so getting one of these". I like the actuality that it came bundled with the cables required to attach your laptop. With other devices this used to be extra in addition to a case. I bought the IPOD connector equipment so I could hook up my Iphone. It bathroom looks superior with video coming from my Iphone. Please no lengthyere that the additional battery in the Ipod/Iphone connector kit is for the PK101/102 undertakingors and won't match in the PK201. So bascially I'll ebay that battery. The Arcsoft media instrument I'm not so happy about. I tried changing a video to the PK201 profile settings in Arcsoft only to have it now not work on the unit. If I convert the identical file employing Arcsoft's PK101 profile (lower video bit rate) then the file will play on the PK201. I have a reinforce case open with them about but its actually an Arcsoft difficulty. I've labored round that anyway by utilzing different instrument to do the job. Long story brief is that I've accomplished a quantity of research regarding the Pico Projectors, this is by way of far the best as a end result of its brilliantness, input capabilities, resolution, and skill to play content material on its own (built in media player). Those are some of the most necessary things to me when I was once looking for a Pico Projector. Did I also point out it utilizes Micro SD so I that you might possibly be able to have up to 16gb of storage. It's great simply taking this unit out without having to hookup any wires and play a movie or undertaking a powerpoint. I've by no means written a overview sooner than and I hope this helps you in picking a Pico Proejctor.
Reviews for Optoma PK201 Pico Pocket Projector (Office Product) This little challengeor is a joy in the dark.
The capability to throw in a SD card and let it play is genius. It may additionally decide a bit of music off the cardboard to play along with your image slide convey.
Unfortunately, it isn't vivid sufficient to use in any however the darkishest rooms. If you want to use this on the highway where you might not get an absolutely darkish room, or you can use it along with written subject materials, then this missionor just isn't for you.
Reviews for Optoma PK201 Pico Pocket Projector (Office Product) Had the PK201 for approximately 3 weeks now. four 1/2 celebritys. The vividness has so much improved. I love that I can now join just about anything to the PK201. Hopefully the stayder of the cables/adapter can be available soon. Battery lifestyles is terrible, at about an hour. But I largely keep this plugged in all the time. I wish the screen was once just a little bit larger. 70" straightforward with excellent readability. The center of attention wheel is a lot better, not loose like earlier models. Great for trip and lodge rooms. Even with some gentle ambient lighting you'll discover the picture wonderful. Best with complete darkishness.
**** Update **** After quite a lot of use I've noticed just a few things when in comparison with other PK versions. First the undertakingion monitor on the 201 has a smaller footprint on the wall. I'm unable to get your entire reveal to focal point. Areas remain blurry no subject what. one zero one had better center of attention. Get the PK301, in reality impressed with that model. Bought one myself.
0 comments:
Post a Comment