Vivitek Qumi Q2 300 Lumen WXGA HDMI 3D-Ready Pocket DLP Projector (Black) by Vivitek
Estimated 30,000 hours of operation.Native 720p HD/WXGA (1280x800) decision.Up to 300 lumens of brightness.USB and MicroSD slots for content and memory expansion.3D-Ready via DLP link.With a brightness level as a lot as 300 lumens and weighing only one.4 kilos, the Qumi is Vivitek's modern LED pocket projector. The Qumi incorporates a DLP Pico chipset and BrilliantColor applied sciences from Texas Instruments. It can additionally be the primary pocket projector to be 3D-ready via DLP Link. The Qumi's sleek design and connectivity options permits it to be used with a selection of devices, together with, however now not restricted to good cellphones, pcs, netbooks and tablets, digital and video digital cameras. Versatile and conveyable, the Vivitek Qumi is perfect for sharing digital content material at work and play.. Read more Vivitek Qumi Q2 300 Lumen WXGA HDMI 3D-Ready Pocket DLP Projector (Black)
Vivitek Qumi Q2 300 Lumen WXGA HDMI 3D-Ready Pocket DLP Projector (Black) Spec
With a brightness stage as a lot as 300 lumens and weighing only 1.4 kilos, the Qumi is Vivitek’s progressive LED pocket projector. The Qumi features a DLP Pico chipset and BrilliantColor applied sciences from Texas Instruments. It can also be the primary pocket projector to be 3D-ready via DLP Link. The Qumi’s sleek design and connectivity options lets in it for use with numerous tools, including, however no longer limited to smart cellphones, pcs, netbooks and pills, digital and video cameras. Versatile and conveyable, the Vivitek Qumi is perfect for sharing digital content at work and play.
Available from 1 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| | | $499.00 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store | ||
Price is subject to change without notice.
This Customer Reviews Translater From Norway
If You Want To read Full English Reviews
>>>> Please Click here.... <<<<
4.3 Out Of 5 Stars (49 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Vivitek Qumi Q2 300 Lumen WXGA HDMI 3D-Ready Pocket DLP Projector (Black) (Office Product) pros: Brighter than most led projectors, I even have a 100" reveal. HD 720p, very good. Enough ports for a moveable (You will find yourself swapping HDMI cables if you shouldn't have a change).
Only 1.6 lbs. NO NEED FOR LAMP REPLACEMENTS! Plays video, music, and records from portable media fairly neatly (if in the proper format, handbrake works beautiful well for .mp4). Very good skin tones
cons: Seems to want refocused after heating up. No energy howeverton on far off, arduous energy switch though, so any far flung managed outlet might work. Slight inexperienced tint to black and white scenes.
comments: Very saturated colors. Super basic menu. I truly haven't tried the 3D functionality
Good deal for the cash.
Reviews for Vivitek Qumi Q2 300 Lumen WXGA HDMI 3D-Ready Pocket DLP Projector (White) (Office Product) Let's just say I even have personal an Optoma HD65, as a end result of the lamp and energy outages around here, I've opted for an LG HX300(G). I used to be in a position to live with it high quality and dandy however wanted one factor round 720p as an alternative of 1080p. I do not want 1080p to live due to the fact that most of the stuff I watch are from Netflix or YouTube. 720p is enough for HD high quality and the entire factor else that I do.
Then I researched for extra LED projectors and bumped into LG HW300 and Qumi Q2. To be trustworthy I would've gone with the LG HW300 for the DLNA so I could stream videos/musics more uncomplicated without bunch of cables around my room and in my closet.
As for the Qumi Q2, the 300 lumens is enough for me. I can are living with it for the rationale that LG HX300 is ready the identical but I must say the Q2 is a little brighter. My most impactive major gripe is having to purchase adapters for my HDMI cable and component (still want to in finding an adapter for it). No accessories/adapters for different video enters (for example the Wii).
The menu is really in point of fact common. Can't calibrate a lot at all. Cannot change R, G, B to swimsuit the placement. The presettings have been good enough. Brightness was once manner too saturated however now not too unhealthy for me.
Now for the just right factors, pixels are far more much less no longericeable when compared to the LG HW300, because of the rise pixels. Videos performed properly no stutter, no rainbow impact that I could notice, and the fan was now not too bad (bad during silent scenes).
**One little trouble, I had a defective one previous to this overview. The purple led was once broken or something because Mario's red beneath clothing was once pure black. So did other photography and movies where crimson did not exhibit up. Amazon was willing to exchange it without any problem. Thank you Amazon. Vivitek took awhile to reply however I took up on Amazon's supply because they have been far more quicker of their replies.
Overall although, I am pleased with the product.
Update- After using it for like 2 weeks. I'm in truth getting fairly frustrated with the projector. It seems that after shutting off the projector and fliping it again on later, you're required to refocus once extra. If you're using it as a dedicated theater and mounted on the ceiling, you literally have to climb up every time, flip the point of interest wheel and not flip it off ever again. That's very inconvenient and an incredible flaw for me. I want Vivitek would handle something on this issue rather then telling us to handiest refocus when it reaches operational temperature.
Update 8/27/11- I'm starting to no longere the projector is just not focused in some spaces surprisingly enough.
Reviews for Vivitek Qumi Q2 300 Lumen WXGA HDMI 3D-Ready Pocket DLP Projector (Black) (Office Product)
0 comments:
Post a Comment