Thursday, December 22, 2011

For Sale Acer X1161P 3D-DLP Projector


Acer X1161P 3D-DLP Projector by Acer



Resolution: Native: SVGA (800 x 600). Maximum: UXGA (1600 x 1200). Maximum Wide: 1080p (1920 x 1080). (native), 16:9.DLP 3D prepared (3D content, 3D glasses and appropriately equipped PC also required to show 3D images).Projection Mode: Front, rear, front ceiling, rear ceiling..Brightness - ANSI Lumens: Standard Mode: 2500, Economy Mode: 2000. The Acer X1161 P 3D-DLP Projector gives highly detailed textual content material and pictures with 2500 ANSI Lumens brightness, 4000:1 contrast ratio and native SVGA decision. Color performance is superior on any floor, even coloured partitions, because of Acer Color-Boost II+ know-how. ColorSafe lend a hands to prevent coloration decay attributable to prolonged use of the projector, and Acer EcoProjection technology cut backs standby energy consumption with the help of as much as 80%.. Read more Acer X1161P 3D-DLP Projector

Acer X1161P 3D-DLP Projector Spec

  • Resolution: Native: SVGA (800 x 600). Maximum: UXGA (1600 x 1200). Maximum Wide: 1080p (1920 x 1080). (native), 16:9
  • DLP 3D ready (3D content material, 3D glasses and appropriately geared up PC also required to show 3D images)
  • Projection Mode: Front, rear, entrance ceiling, rear ceiling.
  • Brightness - ANSI Lumens: Standard Mode: 2500, Economy Mode: 2000




  • The Acer X1161 P 3D-DLP Projector provides highly targeted textual content and images with 2500 ANSI Lumens brightness, 4000:1 contrast ratio and native SVGA resolution. Color performance is more suitable on any surface, even coloured partitions, because of Acer Color-Boost II+ know-how. ColorSafe lend a hands to forestall coloration decay because of extended use of the projector, and Acer EcoProjection know-how cut backs standby power consumption by means of up to 80%.

    Available from 1 Store :

    Store Rating Prices
       
      $309.99
    See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store

    Price is subject to change without notice.

    This Customer Reviews Translater From France
    If You Want To read Full English Reviews
    >>>> Please Click here.... <<<<


    4.7 Out Of 5 Stars (17 Customer Reviews)  
    Reviews for Acer X1161P 3D-DLP Projector (Office Product) I have used this merchandise like three days and I bought it as a substitute for my outdated epson and as a complement to my benq... I have probed it in several stipulations and I can describe it as observes...

    At evening gentles on or off it merely works nice in energy level shows and laptop general use... the identical for movies...When related to the ps3 or my 360 images are inferior to in a lcd tv, but it surely used to be that that you can imagine to play and that is normal if you occur to imagine that this projector is 800x600 and it is truly low-cost... When linked to my old xbox, my ps2 or the wii it works precisely as a television, related high quality... Anyway I would not suggest this unit to play new online recreations...

    In day gentle stipulations it proceeds working perfectly well... you will see the images clear even in a picture 60" vast... impressive performance for this kind of low-cost projector... I highly suggest it...

    If I examine this projector to my different two ones (an pricey epson and low cost benq) I simplest have one factor to assert... Why did'n this acer exist once I sold my first projector? This one is superior in all time periods...

    Acer x1161p is if actuality be told 2700 lumens, now not 2500...
    Reviews for Acer X1161P threeD-DLP Projector (Office Product) Pros: Used mostly for presentations and infrequently to show videos, superbly visible in a neatly illuminated room, minimal difference between ECO and standard mode so that you may go ECO mode in any situation, cool feature to adjust mild output to compensate wall paint coloration (so you can convert any wall into a real monitor), 6000 hours lamp in ECO, low noise, superb scaling of non native decisions tried 1280 X 800, 1366 X 768 and 1650 X 1080, I fed a 720p HD OTA TV sign of a soccer sport and the image was once very good, in reality wonderful for a projector on this worth vary, brilliant colours, lamp alternative around one hundred twenty USD, small footprint for a 2700 lumen tool, excellent choice for an information projector at this value. Actually that is the second Acer projector I offered for my group, very satisfied with the efficiency.

    Cons: * No audio.
    * No buttons, the faraway control slides in the projector housing for use because the button station, so in the adventure you lose the faraway you're going to endure, so higher keep the remote attached to the projector.
    * Only 1 12 months of guarantee, all different Acer projectors have 2, now not sure why, then again for lower than 40 you may add 1 yr of guarantee.
    * (Not a con, extra like a suggestion) Seems just like the auto keystone correction is just too sensitive and may just try to readjust the picture each 5 minutes or so, that result ins image flickering, so manual keystone adjustment is how one can go.

    Other Thoughts: Acer is doing superb digitals at inexpensive prices, I really have an Acer AMD pc (4 years outdated now) almost indestructible and very dependable, 2 23" LCD screens offered for less than 139 each and each, very satisfied with Acer, Keep the nice work.
    Reviews for Acer X1161P 3D-DLP Projector (Office Product) I'm actually happy with this projector so far. I arrange a diy monitor in my outside, and have had a pair pretty a success movie phasey's. Once the solars down, I can get a actually just proper image at over 100 inches diagonal enjoying a DVD off my pc. Later in the 12 months, when the solars losing slightly prior, I'm taking a look ahead to Monday night time soccer within the outside on my 9 by means of five display.

    By Mary Perkins with No comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives